Free Bets. Help and Advice. Betting online for over 12 years.

William Hill Casino

William Hill Sports

Betting Site Reviews - Poker Sites - LuckyAce Poker



LuckyAce website screenshot
LuckyAce screen shot


Name: LuckyAcePoker
Company Name: Kamay Holdings Ltd
Website: www.luckyace-poker.com
   
Location: Cyprus
Licensed In: Gibraltar
Established: 2007
   
Contact Email: support@luckyacepoker.com
Contact Telephone: 0800 404 7748
   
Description:

LuckyAcePoker.com is an internet poker room and part of the 888 Network of online gaming sites. As such, the player pool for LuckyAce and deep with a diverse range of talents and experience levels exhibited on the site.

LuckyAcePoker.com offer a very good variety of games, tournaments, an extremely generous bonus structure, a VIP club, cash back opportunities, and promotions that are both creative and lucrative.

While this site boasts leading edge software, excellent graphics, and an association with one of the most respected networks in the online gaming industry, they also have a number of monetary perks that tempt internet poker players into visiting their site. Players making their first real money deposit will receive a 100% matching bonus. Players can also play in the guaranteed, $5000, no strings attached freeroll that happens every week.

The money that they give away is impressive, but what is no less surprising is the money they give back. Those who do their playing at LuckyAcePoker.com will have the opportunity to take part in a cash back program that returns up to 36% back into their wallets.

Giving away money is not all they are about. LuckyAce also takes an active interest in the success of their patrons, and gives all new members who have made a real money deposit into an online account, a Pokerbility odds calculator. This program is a $99 value, and players using this will have a good chance for success at the poker table.

   
Current Offers:
On offer for all visitors making their first real money deposit is a 100% bonus up to a maximum of $400. The first 25% is paid into your account immediately on your first deposit. The remaining 75% is paid once you have played the appropriate number of hands.
   
Currencies Accepted: UK Pound, US Dollars, Euros
Payment Options:
PayPal, Visa/MasterCard, Diners Club, Eurocard, Chinese Debit Cards, Laser, Solo, Maestro, ACTeCASH, ClickandBuy, Moneybookers, NETELLER, Immediate Check (e-Check), INSTADEBIT, Bank Transfer, Boleto, Commerzbank OnlineBankingweb, Deutsche Bank 24 Direct Debit, Dresdner Bank Internetbanking, Deposito Refrenciado, eNETS, ELBA, European Cheque, Hansabank, NetPay, Partner Online Paying (POP), Paybox, PayPoint Invoice, Uhispank, Wire Transfer, Cash PrePaid Card, PayPoint e-Voucher, paysafecard
Minimum Deposit: £10 by Ukash
   
Languages:
English, Spanish, German, Italian, Danish, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Romanian, French
   
Games Offered:
Limit Hold'em, No Limit Hold'em, Pot Limit Hold'em, Limit Omaha, Pot Limit Omaha, Limit Omaha, Hilo, Pot Limt Omaha Hilo, 7 Card Stud, 5 Card Stud
   
Tournaments:
Everyday LuckyAce hold 5K and 10K guaranteed tournaments and new depositors can participate in the $3,500 freeroll. The highlight of the week has to be on Sundays when LuckyAce sponsors a $80,000 guaranteed tournament.
   
Stakes:
$0.01/$0.02 to $250/$500
   
Table Types:
No limit, pot limit, limit, MTTS and sit & gos are all available.
   
Other Features:
Any new player who becomes a real money player on LuckyAces will be entitled to a free lifetime version of Pokerbility. Pokerbility is a personal odds calculator that provides you with the hands odds and recommendations while play, in real time. This enables you to enhance your poker skills and improve your game.

There is also a poker school for players new to poker and they offer a frequent player points scheme.


 Lucky Ace Poker 2

 

Lucky Ace Poker

  Quick Links
   
  Home
  Contact Us
  About Us
  Links
  Free Bets
  Poker
  Casinos
  Bingo
  Site Reviews
  Site Map

GAU logo

Bookmark and Share